Internetbetrug Erbschaftsangebot vom Ausland

Ich bekomm auch immer mal wieder solche mails und habe den Spamfilter mit den entsprechenden Suchbegriffen gefüttert, Ghana, Lottery u.s.w. landet alles gleich im Müll wo es hin gehört.

Ein fröhliches Moin Moin,
habe gerade eine Erbschaftsankündigung abgeschlossen und gebe meine Erfahrungen an die Kripo weiter.
Angeschreiben von einer Anwaltskanzlei Porter HedgesllP aus Texas mit der Ankündigung über 10.000000,00Euro in empfang nehmen zu können, bin ich auf diesen Deal eingegangen und habe diesen bis zur Aufforderung 5.475,00 Euro zur Aktivierung eines Kontos in Spanien, damit diese Überweisung von Eur 10.950,777 durchgeführt werden kann, absichtlich mitgemacht. Von vornherein war klar, dieses ist BETRUG!! Den gesammten Schriftverkehr gebe ich jetzt an die Strafvollzugsbehörde ab. Wenn Ihr mehr Infos braucht, fragt an!!

....träum weiter!

In solchen einfach gelagerten Fällen arbeiten die Polizeien länderübergreifend nicht direkt zusammen, da brauchts i. d. R. erst noch die internationale Rechtshilfe über die Staatsanwaltschaften und Justizministerien der beteiligten Länder. Wie erfolgversprechend solch qualifizierte Ermittlungen sind (ich sage nur Muli und/oder Fakekonten), darauf gehen wir hier mal besser nicht darauf ein.

nennen den eigenen namen, das macht die sache etwas verführerisch ... vorsicht!!!! betrug!!!

[email protected]

My name is Ms. Elizabeth Anderson, I trained and currently work as an external auditor in Canada financial regulatory authority here in Vancouver, Canada, working as part of a large team that covers the entire Canadian region. I have taken my time to contact you through my personal endeavours. The financial institution regulator I work for is responsible for ensuring that dormant accounts, policy holders, depositors and pension plan members are protected from undue loss of their investments. We aim to safeguard our members from any financial loss that may occur.

During a routine audit check on accounts, which were discovered during the liquidation of a Canadian bank, I discovered a fixed deposit account, which is presently dormant. This account has been dormant for more than Nineteen (19) years. The deposit belongs to a single holder with a total amount slightly above $21.7 Million United States Dollars. Banking regulation/legislation in Canada demand that I notify the organization responsible for an unclaimed asset after a statutory time period of years when dormant accounts of this type are discovered. The above set of facts underscores my reason of writing to you and making the following proposal.

My investigations of the said account reveal that the investor died in 1991 - the exact time the account was last operated. The Canadian bank where the account was originally open has been officially liquidated since 1993. I can confirm with certainty that the said investor died intestate and no next-of-kin to his estate has been found or has come forward all these years. I am of the settled conviction that using my insider leverage; working with you can secure the funds in the account for us instead of allowing it to pass as an unclaimed fund into the coffers of the Canadian Government. This is especially possible as you bear the matching LAST NAME (.....xxxxxx.....) and the same NATIONALITY to the said investor, and can stand as his extended relative. This is exactly why I am contacting you.

Offenbar geht die Masche weiter, aber diesmal mit Word-Dokument als Anhang. Wer weiß, was man sich da auf den Computer holt, wenn man den Anhang öffnet... gut dass ich keinen solchen Verwandten habe, da war alles von Anfang an klar. Einfach gelöscht.

Mailadresse Sender: Martin Geletey [[email protected]]

Mail:

Dear Peter,

I am contacting you in regards to your inheritance of your deceased relative Alexander Vogel, Please see attached information and get back to me.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Martin Geletey
External Auditor, OSFI Canada.

osfibsif-gc.com: anoyme URL die auf offizielle Domain der Canadischen Regierung umlenkt/mißbraucht
Im Word Dokument ist mit tödlicher Sicherheit ein Virus drin

Zurück
Oben