Quoka Paypal Betrug

Sie hat mir sogar ein Foto mit sich selbst und ihrem Personalausweis in der Hand geschickt.
In diesem Fall ist eine externe Analyse etwas schwierig. Halunken nutzen gern die Daten von anderweitigen Opfern aus Identitätsdiebstahl - mit Ausweiskopie. Nur, hier irritiert das Rostocker Konto. Die Staatsanwaltschaft Schwerin wird das aber bestimmt klären. Aber die echte Frau aus Mc Pom sollte wider besseren Wissens, nicht vorverurteilt werden.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hi. On Saturday I bought a Nintendo Switch on the Quoka platform for 170 euros from a Mr. Michel Stams from Mönchengladbach.
The gentleman was also very nice. We continued to write via WhatsApp.
He sent me his ID by photo and I gave him my address for shipping.
I sent (it was very, very stupid of me, please don't judge) friends via Paypal, because I actually have a lot of trust in humanity.
The next day he sent me a tracking number, which of course did not exist, and then held me up for a few days. Since it was Sunday and a public holiday, I also accepted that. Now, 2 days later, the package is not there and he no longer reports.
He posted a new ad on Quoka with the same switch. Or the photos.
I wrote to him with another nick and it was the same. Paypal Friends, ID (this time a newer, but the same person), same phone number. But I didn't do anything else. Everything just beautifully taken with screenshots.
I have to file a criminal complaint now. How do I do that? Should I write it down again beforehand? Did you have that too? Would appreciate help. LG
Can you contact me on my email address ****.*** Modedit BT/MOD Email addresses must not be given here. Register and use PN!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Hi. On Saturday I bought a Nintendo Switch on the Quoka platform for 170 euros from a Mr. Michel Stams from Mönchengladbach.
The gentleman was also very nice. We continued to write via WhatsApp.
He sent me his ID by photo and I gave him my address for shipping.
I sent (it was very, very stupid of me, please don't judge) friends via Paypal, because I actually have a lot of trust in humanity.
The next day he sent me a tracking number, which of course did not exist, and then held me up for a few days. Since it was Sunday and a public holiday, I also accepted that. Now, 2 days later, the package is not there and he no longer reports.
He posted a new ad on Quoka with the same switch. Or the photos.
I wrote to him with another nick and it was the same. Paypal Friends, ID (this time a newer, but the same person), same phone number. But I didn't do anything else. Everything just beautifully taken with screenshots.
I have to file a criminal complaint now. How do I do that? Should I write it down again beforehand? Did you have that too? Would appreciate help. LG

Hi.
On APRIL 30th 2020 I bought a NEW APPLE IPAD 7 128GB on the FACEBOOK for 215 euros from a Mr. Michel Stams from Mönchengladbach.
The gentleman was also very nice. We continued to write via FACEBOOK MESSENGER. I am attaching complete his selling product on FACEBOOK and he accepting my offer.
I sent (it was very, very stupid of me, please don't judge) friends via DEUTSCHE Bank TRANSFER to Mr. Michel Stams from Mönchengladbach.
because I actually have a lot of trust in purchasing online I have been purchasing from 2006 I had no issue ever.
The he then held me up for a few days. Since it was May 1st, 2nd Saturday, 3rd Sunday and a public holiday, I also accepted that. Now, 17 days later, the package is not there and he no longer reports.
But I didn't do anything else. Everything just beautifully taken with screenshots.
I want the money from this Mr. Michel Stams from Mönchengladbach or the NEW APPLE IPAD 7 128 GB
I have to file a Consumer complaint now or. How do I do that? Should I write it down again beforehand? Did you have that too? Would appreciate help.

I want the money from this Mr. Michel Stams from Mönchengladbach or the NEW APPLE IPAD 7 128 GB
Seems he has changed his first name since 2017. The method is similar. Anyway it is a fake name.
Denn der Link den er mir schickte war auf den Namen Marcel Stams Mönchengladbach.

Complaints are mostly not successful.

Hallo Leute,
Ich wurde von dem selben Herren reingelegt und wollte fragen ob eure Anzeigen etwas gebracht haben?
LG

Hallo, ist mir jetzt auch passiert. Allerdings mit Air pods pro, die für 120€ angeboten wurden. Verkäufer gab an aus Dortmund zu sein. Nachdem ich das Geld überwiesen hatte, kam nie wieder eine Antwort. Der Verkäufer bot darüber hinaus auch eine Switch an. Also aufgepasst Leute.

Zurück
Oben