connints1

A

Anonymous

ich fürchte ich habe einen dialer den ich nicht mehr los werde.

die fakten:
wenn ich mit meiner normalen inetverbindung (aonspeed adsl) im internet bin und irgendeine internetseite aufrufe (egal welche) wird automatisch eine neue inetverbindung "aon" erstellt. meine normale wird automatisch in "aon_old" umbenannt.

als benutzer bei der neuen inetverbindung wird der name: "ConnInts1" verwendet. die angegebene rufnummer ist "0930824833"

ich kann mich zwar mit der _old-verbindung einwählen, aber es werden keine internetseiten gefunden. außerdem fehlt die anzeige der verbindung in der systray.

ich muss dann immer beide verbindungen in der netzwerkumgebung löschen und eine neue erstellen. mit der kann ich dann problemlos und wie gehabt ins inet. sobald ich aber eine internetseite aufrufe wird wieder diese neue inetverbindung erstellt.

nav2004 hat 1x einen sexdialer namens conntints1 gefunden und angeblich gelöscht. aber das problem besteht weiterhin.

autostartordner, autostart in der msconfig hab ich gecheckt.
antivir und adaware finden beide nichts.

help plz

Morgens!

Hmmm.

Kommt Dir irgendeins dieser Icons bekannt vor?

TrioIcons.jpg

Zunächst fragend

Piet

First of all, please excuse me for not speaking German (ich kann auch Deustsch sprechen, aber sehr arm).

I have quite the same problem. The virus scan finds nothing. I'm quite desperate and you are my only hope!

Hiiiiilfe!

Mj, Slowenien

I also got a message on the screen saying something like "We fucked up your connection. You better make something about it or it's gonna get expensive". But the message appeared only once.

Has someone got a clue of what's going on?

Mj

No, it wasn't that. I did as instructed, but the problem remains. I have a dial-up internet connection, and every time I connect, another Network Connection is automatically created by the sytem as previously described by another user. At the same time, the original Network Connection is dubbed ISP_OLD.

Any other ideas?

Thanks anyway.

Mj

mefisto schrieb:
if no one can help me till saturday, im going to set up my pc new

Sorry , but if there ist no one yet who encountered this problem, and futhermore got no solution
there is nothing we can do about it. For the future I recommend to install a second disk,
on which you should save an image of the first disk after the finishing of the installation
( The disk can be any cheap disk min 10-20 GB , Ghost or Drive-Image are very useful
and easy to use programs for this purpose )

The restoring of a complete installation will take only a few minutes even after a complete breakdown

(This is a recommendation based on my own experiences)

tf

I find it hard to believe that only me and Mefisto have encountered the problem. It just doesn't seem very logical.

I'll wait just a few more days. Until then - anyone????? Don't make me beg... :)

Keep the spirit!

Mj

got the same problem

:evil: well i have the same problem but couldnt find a solution...if you find something to help me out, please mail to

[email protected]

Thank you!

C. R.

even in english the "Nutzungsbestimmungen" are valid tf/moderator

Zurück
Oben